Senior Service Designer - Finance
|Job Title:||Senior Service Designer - Finance|
|Location:||Australia - VIC|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 17:46|
An exciting opportunity has come up in a leading financial organisation, for a strategic thinker who knows how to use and apply the design process. The company have a mature design department and focus on research, innovation and emerging tech.
They are looking for a Senior Level Strategic Service Designer with strong organisational skills, resilience and the ability to take insight and put it into action points.
You will join a high-performing team that creates, shapes and hands initiatives to delivery squads. This team is responsible for exploring complex design and product solutions, as well as setting direction and strategy.
The initial contract is for a 6-month period but extensions are likely. There are opportunities for career development, training and further employment on other interesting projects.
- 3+ years’ experience in a dedicated Service or Strategic Design role
- Experience in strategy development and implementation
- Expertise in the first diamond of the Double Diamond process
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Ability to work quickly and pivot in a fast paced environment
- Skills in Powerpoint, Word, Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch, Confluence
- Business and competitive strategy is important
- Experience in banking or a financial services environment is a must
- Management consulting background or experience is a bonus
- Service Blueprints
- Business process diagrams
- Strategic analysis in the form of written recommendations and solution diagrams.
- Customer research reports and competitor analysis reports
- Drafting initiative charters
- Creating presentation material
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's