- Initial Contract until June 30 2018 with options to extend
- Great pay
- Federal Government Role
- Based in Canberra
- Baseline clearance required (or is willing to undertake)
- Must be an Australian Citizen
You will be required to manage system deployment requests, system incidents and problem resolution requests and escalating issues and risks. Raise and process system change requests through the change management framework.
- Minimum 5 years Siebel Administration experience;
- Siebel Enterprise installation and configuration;
- Siebel upgrade to latest patches or Innovation Pack;
- Setting up Siebel tools and dedicated client for developers;
- Extracting local databases for Developers;
- Repository migration, generating and promoting SRF and schema synchronisation;
- Maintaining high application availability and performance monitoring and tuning;
- Migration of repository and reference data to test and production environments.