For this opportunity, as well as having the technical responsibility for the overall technical engineering, architecture, and design of the system and solution, this is a hands-on role that is responsible for solution implementation.
The key responsibilities for the Software Engineer will Include but not be limited to:
- Ideally over 8 years commercial experience with Windows development in C# and .Net
- Have held a software developer/engineering position or similar on a systems integration or development project
- Experience with agile development methods
- Architecting for a Microsoft Windows environment
- Design patterns (e.g. ASP.Net, Visual Studio 4.0 or higher)
- UML to support object orientated development
- Developing good user interfaces in WPF or WinForms
- Relational databases (e.g. MS SQL), PowerShell scripting
- Excellent problem-solving skills, flexible in approach and adaptable where required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good stakeholder management, ability to influence teams
- Good time-management skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the "APPLY" button below and attach your resume in Microsoft Word format.