Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the Firm's clients and staff;
- Leading and overseeing a team of up to 7 bookkeepers and Accountants
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for variety of clients across multiple industry sectors;
- Planning and coordinating work and maintaining strong productivity levels.
- Relevant tertiary and a CPA/CA qualification;
- 5+ years of recent work experience within a public accounting firm;
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian reporting requirements especially AIFRS Accounting, current tax legislation and Corporation Act, ASIC and ASX requirements;
- Working experience with MYOB and XERO desirable;
- Ability to build excellent client relationships with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience overseeing, guiding and mentoring junior/intermediate staff.
Fantastic opportunity for growth and progression, if you are looking for that next step in your career, don't hesitate to "APPLY NOW" or contact Cara to be considered.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Consultant - Accounting & Finance
08 9212 1001