Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the Firm's clients and staff;
- Leading and overseeing a team of up to 7 bookkeepers and Accountants
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for variety of clients across multiple industry sectors;
- Planning and coordinating work and maintaining strong productivity levels.
- Relevant tertiary and a CPA/CA qualification;
- 5+ years of recent work experience within a public accounting firm;
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian reporting requirements especially AIFRS Accounting, current tax legislation and Corporation Act, ASIC and ASX requirements;
- Working experience with MYOB and XERO desirable;
- Ability to build excellent client relationships with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience overseeing, guiding and mentoring junior/intermediate staff.
For further information on this opportunity contact Cara Carrodus CPA on 9212 1001 or email@example.com to discuss or apply to this position direct to be considered.