Senior Tax Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Tax Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Cara Carrodus|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2018 16:00|
You will be someone who is committed to professional growth, excited about the Profession, enjoys a challenge along with the ability to prioritise workflow and build strong business relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds;
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals;
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements;
- Prepare FBT returns;
- Client consultation and successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Business advisory, tax planning and consulting;
- Assist and support a team in the completion of their work.
- A CPA or CA qualification;
- 3+ years' experience in tax and business advisory, post qualification;
- Strong communication and organisation skills;
- The ability to multi-task and meet targets/deadlines;
- An ability to build rapport with clients;
- Self motivated and a team player;
- A proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction.
- Supportive Partners, and a great team environment;
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career;
- Technical training, support and development as well as quarterly social events;
- Competitive remuneration with an incentive program;
- Opportunity to work with experienced professionals and high net wealth clients.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Consultant - Accounting & Finance
08 9212 1001
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's