Our client is a trusted adviser that provide quality, professional services in business advisory, taxation, accounting, superannuation, business succession and wealth creation to it's blend of customers who are SME's, HNW's and large family groups. A 2 Partner firm with over 20 staff looking towards growth across the tax and business advisory business lines.
Looking for a Senior Tax Accountant with strong training and mentoring through their formative accounting years to join the firm and lead junior accountants and manage client relationships reporting to the Partners.
The successful candidate must have:
- Fully qualified CPA or CA with Strong understanding of accounting principles
- 5-6 years experience in public practice in the area of business services and or taxation.
- Experience in preparation of financial accounts and tax returns for companies, trust and super funds.
- Computer literacy including use of accounting and tax software, preferably experienced with MYOB AE.
- Strong taxation knowledge with ability to apply key tax concepts and articulate accordingly.
- Display passion in the role within the firm as a team leader and excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Comfortable working unsupervised and have good time management skills.
- Be able to both work and socialise in a friendly team environment.
The company is offering the incumbent an excellent starting salary package of $80-90,000 plus membership fees etc. If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss it further please don't hesitate to contact Ross Stephens on 9212 1013 or 0498 207 131 or apply below now.