A market-leading financial institution is looking for a Senior Level Visual Designer with strong skills in data representation and visualisation for an initial 6th month contract.
The candidate must have experience creating infographics and representing large amounts of complex information in an aesthetically pleasing and informative way. There will also be a lot of stakeholder management and workshop facilitation.
You will be reporting to the Principal Designer but must be comfortable working autonomously and to a high standard. This role will not suit someone who needs micro-managed.
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial visual design positions
- A strong focus on UI Design
- Excellent skills in data representation and visualisation
- Infographics experience
- Demonstrable ability to visually represent large amounts of complex info
- Experience delivering journey maps
- A good communicator who is confident managing stakeholders
- Experience facilitating workshops to gain insight from stakeholders to feed into deliverables
- Self-starter who doesn’t need micromanaged