- Immediate start
- 3 month contract
- Current National Police Check required
Our Government client is seeking a Service Designer to support the team to deliver multiple projects across a range of programmes and channels.
You will be working within a newly established design lab team working to bring human-centered design for policy development of the department.
Some travel will be required for the role. Key Responsibilities
- Work in an agile, multi discipline team
- Understand user needs and show how the designs support these needs through process repetition
- Conduct research and map exiting experience to analyse needs of government services
- Lead workshops
- Identify user needs and demonstrate how design decisions support these needs; and explain your design decisions and rationale
- Conceptualise improvements to policies and support services
- Confidently conduct a discovery process including user research and synthesis
- You must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible to apply
- National Police Check - mandatory requirement
- Baseline Security Clearance preferred
- Working With Children and Working With Vulnerable People checks may be required
- Demonstrated experience in people-centered design methodologies
- Have experience planning and facilitating design focused workshops with a broad range of stakeholders with focus on a specific outcome
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a team to deliver results
- Ability to communicate visually using Adobe Creative Cloud would be an asset
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on: 6198 4000 or apply online.