Service Technician | Food & Beverage
|Job Title:||Service Technician | Food & Beverage|
|Contact Name:||Mark Hornsey|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2018 14:13|
- Permanent role working with leading national brand
- Strong market rate of pay with fringe benefits
- Work with diverse product range
This thriving national business is a leader in its market space, providing and servicing a broad range of Food, Beverage and Refrigeration related equipment to many significant national retail organisations. The diverse product range includes but is not limited to specialised Refrigerated and Warm Display Units, Ovens, Cookers, Coffee and Juice Machines, together with other unique industry specific equipment.
- On-site service, maintenance and breakdown services
- Fault finding, problem analysis and correction
- Installation services
Skills & Experience
- Strong electrical or mechanical background
- Stable work history with a team focus
- Disconnect / reconnect license
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Sound communication skills
- Current car license
- Salary package with fringe benefits
- Tools of the trade including Mobile
- Serviced Vehicle with fuel card
- Active bonus scheme
- Company uniform
Rubicor Workforce is a leading mid-tier provider of Labour Hire and workforce solutions nationally.
We specialise in Manufacturing, Warehousing, FMCG, Telecommunications, Administration and Call Centre Operations.
Our success has been built upon an absolute commitment to workplace safety, client satisfaction and the supply of high quality employees, whom align with and enjoy our business culture.
Please Click apply to submit your application.
Please note only shortlisted Applicants shall be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's