Sheet Metal Worker
|Job Title:||Sheet Metal Worker|
|Location:||CANNING VALE, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Mark Reid|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2018 12:20|
We’re seeking Sheet Metal Workers to work with a leading engineering and fabrication company based in the southern suburbs.
- Ongoing position
- Up to 12 hour days
- Working with stainless steel and aluminium
- Building from engineering drawings
- Maintaining safe work practices and a safe work environment
- Experience working as a sheet metal worker
- Experience working with steel and aluminium
- Current Driver licence and reliable transport
- Must hold full Australian working rights
- Australian recognized Sheet Metal Trade Certificate
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's