Sheet Metal Workers
|Job Title:||Sheet Metal Workers|
|Location:||CANNING VALE, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Mark Reid|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 13:15|
Our client who is an established engineering and fabrication company based in Canning Vale are expanding and seeking multiple Sheet Metal Workers to join their workshop.
- Ongoing position
- Monday-Friday, working up to 12 hour days
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Working with stainless steel and aluminium
- Building from engineering drawings
- Sheet metal experience
- Experience working with steel and aluminium
- Current Driver licence and reliable transport
- Must hold full Australian working rights
- Australian recognized Sheet metal worker Trade certificate.
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's