Sheet Metal Workers
|Job Title:||Sheet Metal Workers|
|Location:||CANNING VALE, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Mark Reid|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 13:49|
Our client who is an established engineering and fabrication company based in Perth's Southern Suburbs is seeking multiple Sheet Metal Workers to join their workshop.
- Ongoing position
- Paying approx. $33-35 per hour
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Working with stainless steel and aluminium
- Light Fabrication - 3mm stainless steel
- Building from engineering drawings (panels and frames)
- Sheet metal experience – bending and folding
- Experience working with steel and aluminium
- Experience working with rock wool and panels
- Current Driver licence and reliable transport
- Must hold full Australian working rights
- Australian recognized Sheet Metal Worker Trade certificate.
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's