|Location:||Manukau & East Auckland|
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in an engineering maintenance role within a FMCG environment
• An industry relevant trade or tertiary qualification
• Strong fault finding ability
• A good understanding of process improvement and the ability to carry out where required
• Good computer literacy
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ideally (but not essential) you will be both electrically and mechanically trained with a knowledge of PLC and computer based fault finding.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading FMCG manufacturing company who value and support their team to achieve excellence.
Sound interesting? APPLY NOW!!