|Location:||Manukau & East Auckland|
This role is for a day shift with a 2, 2, 3 rotating shift pattern. This role offers a wide scope of technology from state of the art machinery to the relocation and upgrade of other lines. Requirements of the role include preventative maintenance, fixing break downs to keep the lines running as well as continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in an engineering maintenance role
• Both mechanical and electrical maintenance skills
• An industry relevant trade or tertiary qualification
• Strong fault finding ability
• A good understanding of process improvement and the ability to carry out where required
• Experience with pneumatics and automation
• Good computer literacy
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a great opportunity to join a leading FMCG manufacturing company who value and support their team to achieve excellence.
Sound interesting? APPLY NOW!!