Night Shift Engineer
|Job Title:||Night Shift Engineer|
|Location:||Manukau & East Auckland|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2018 11:45|
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in an engineering maintenance role within a FMCG environment
• An industry relevant trade or tertiary qualification
• Strong fault finding ability
• A good understanding of process improvement and the ability to carry out where required
• Good computer literacy
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ideally (but not essential) you will be both electrically and mechanically trained with a knowledge of PLC and computer based fault finding.
The hours for this role are 2 – 2 – 3 rotating shifts working from 6pm to 6am.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading FMCG manufacturing company who value and support their team to achieve excellence.
Sound interesting? APPLY NOW!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's