Anderson Hughes is the Shipbroking division of P&O Maritime and provides specialist Ship Chartering and related services to its Australian and International client base. With offices in Australia and Argentina, Anderson Hughes has a strong history in servicing Cargo Interests, Time Charter, Sale and Purchase and projects.
This role is responsible for the for the management of a specialised team to deliver cost effective, timely and high quality chartering services and has specific responsibility to acquire and retain clients, contract development and maintenance and the management of the fixing of vessels and cargoes.
- Business development through new and existing clients.
- Team leadership and development
- Financial and office management.
- Fixing of vessels and cargoes.
- Contract management.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and implementing
- Contract negotiation, management and delivery of customer requirements
- Budget management
- 5 years or more experience in ship chartering and agency
- Experience in performance management and team development
- Experience in implementation of plans, policies and procedures in support of organisational strategic objectives
- Knowledge and application of financial and budget management skills
- Exposure to and understanding of application of contemporary HR, OH&S and quality principles and practices
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to represent the Company at all levels and particularly to build strong client and customer relationships
- High level negotiation and contract execution skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership and management skills and ability to develop organisational capability
In return a competitive salary and incentive scheme is on offer along with excellent career prospects with a truly international group of companies.
To apply please follow the link or email Jon White directly: firstname.lastname@example.org