About the role:
Boasting an excellent culture and working environment, the successful candidate will be in the position to work directly with clients and the Manager/Partner in the team. You will be provided ongoing training, invaluable on the job mentoring and a competitive salary.
Some key responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in the management of a portfolio of 160+ Superannuation clients
- Review and analysis of SMSF returns
- Working on business services SME clients also
- Liaising with external administrator & internal financial planning teams, tax and audit divisions
- Analysis of tax obligations & lodgment of BAS returns
- Communication with clients and external bodies
- Liaise with SMSF auditors
- An accounting related degree and CA or CPA qualificiation
- Partly completed or fully completed RG146 qualification
- Demonstrated experience in an SMSF division of a professional accounting firm
- Experience managing SMSF accounts, tax compliance, financial statements and quarterly BAS
- Ability to work well in a team
- Has great energy and is highly motivated to achieve growth and meet targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are looking for a new role, with progression towards the next level in this your chosen field of expertise, please contact Cara Carrodus CPA on 9212 1001 to discuss confidentially, otherwise apply now below.