|Job Title:||SMSF Accountant|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2018 18:30|
About the role:
Boasting an excellent culture and working environment, the successful candidate will be in the position to work directly with clients and the Manager/Partner in the team. You will be provided ongoing training, invaluable on the job mentoring and a competitive salary.
Some key responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in the management of a portfolio of 160+ Superannuation clients
- Review and analysis of SMSF returns
- Working on business services SME clients also
- Liaising with external administrator & internal financial planning teams, tax and audit divisions
- Analysis of tax obligations & lodgment of BAS returns
- Communication with clients and external bodies
- Liaise with SMSF auditors
- An accounting related degree and CA or CPA qualificiation
- Partly completed or fully completed RG146 qualification
- Demonstrated experience in an SMSF division of a professional accounting firm
- Experience managing SMSF accounts, tax compliance, financial statements and quarterly BAS
- Ability to work well in a team
- Has great energy and is highly motivated to achieve growth and meet targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are looking for a new role, with progression towards the next level in this your chosen field of expertise, please contact Cara Carrodus CPA on 9212 1001 to discuss confidentially, otherwise apply now below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's