In this role you will be focusing your attention on accounting, tax and audit compliance issues for the firm's significant portfolio of super funds. Boasting an excellent culture and working environment, the successful candidate will be in the position to work directly with clients and also collaboratively with the junior and senior members of the SMSF team. You will be provided ongoing training, invaluable on the job mentoring and a competitive salary.
The key responsibilities include but not limited to: -
- Assisting in the management of a portfolio of 200+ Superannuation clients;
- Liaising with tax and audit divisions;
- Analysis of tax obligations & lodgment of BAS returns;
- Communication with clients and external bodies;
- Assisting with providing technical support and advise to SMSF clients;
- Liaise with SMSF auditors.
- Degree qualified
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role within a professional services firm;
- Preferably have commenced CA/CPA qualification or be CA/CPA qualified;
- Previous experience with BGL 360 software;
- Demonstrated knowledge of income tax and GST laws;
- Good attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills; and
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Accounting & Finance