SMSF & Business Services Accountant
|Job Title:||SMSF & Business Services Accountant|
|Location:||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Cara Carrodus|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2018 15:15|
Boasting an excellent culture and working environment, the successful candidate will be in the position to work directly with clients and the Manager/Partner in the team. You will be provided ongoing training, invaluable on the job mentoring and a competitive salary.
Some key responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in the management of a large portfolio of Superannuation clients
- Review and analysis of SMSF returns
- Working on business services SME clients
- Liaising with external administrator & internal financial planning teams, tax and audit divisions
- Analysis of tax obligations & lodgment of BAS returns
- Communication with clients and external bodies
- Liaise with SMSF auditors
- An accounting related degree and close to completing the CA/CPA Program
- Minimum of 3+ years' working with a professional accounting firm in tax/business services
- Experience managing SMSF accounts
- Ability to work well in a team
- Has great energy and is highly motivated to achieve growth and meet targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Consultant - Accounting & Finance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's