Our client is one of Australia's leading providers of tax, audit and SMSF services. A requirement for a dynamic, proactive & experienced Intermediate Accountant looking to progress their career has eventuated.
Boasting an excellent culture and working environment, the successful candidate will be in the position to work directly with clients and the Manager/Partner in the team. You will be provided ongoing training, invaluable on the job mentoring and a competitive salary.
Some key responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in the management of a large portfolio of Superannuation clients
- Review and analysis of SMSF returns
- Working on business services SME clients
- Liaising with external administrator & internal financial planning teams, tax and audit divisions
- Analysis of tax obligations & lodgment of BAS returns
- Communication with clients and external bodies
- Liaise with SMSF auditors
- An accounting related degree and close to completing the CA/CPA Program
- Minimum of 3+ years' working with a professional accounting firm in tax/business services
- Experience managing SMSF accounts
- Ability to work well in a team
- Has great energy and is highly motivated to achieve growth and meet targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Consultant - Accounting & Finance