We have a great 6 month contract opportunity working with a Government Department located South of the River. Working within their Corporate Services Directorate as part of their Asset Planning and Delivery Team they are looking for an experienced Senior Project Officer.
This role requires you to work in conjunction with stakeholders, staff, consultants and contractors, provides a customer focused project support to the organisation.
- Coordinates the provision of project management services including the development, initiation and refurbishment of new and existing properties;
- Manages and arranges the provision of asset solutions consistent with commercial best practice. This includes the management of consultants and contractors;
- Project manage complex construction and maintenance projects - all aspects from initial concept through to fit out and occupation;
- Develops and implements quality assurance and risk management processes.
- Demonstrated experience in the Project Management of Building Construction;
- High level communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to effectively liaise with people at all levels in various contexts;
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proven government experience working on various building construction projects.
**Please note that only applicants with relevant skills and experience will be contacted**