Social Media Executive
|Job Title:||Social Media Executive|
|Location:||Australia - VIC|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Trousselot|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2018 17:48|
Our client is an award winning team who are on the look out for a passionate and experienced Social Media Executive.
This team prides themselves on their award winning work and their collaboration with each other and external clients. They are looking for someone who will add value and contribute to their paid social campaigns, strategy and overall delivery.
This is an integral hire for this team and you will be working closely with the Head of Social Media and Team lead. So you will need the following experience to apply:
- Experience with paid social, planning, implementation and reporting
- You'll be confident working with all levels of stakeholders
- Have a solid understanding of the social media landscape and the marketing mix
- You understand the current business challenges and how social media compliments online activity
- In 12 months you will be the go to for everything social
- You will be the custodian of your clients brand, tone of voice and mini strategist
- You will keep up to date with best practices across (content, tools and platforms within the paid social media ecosystem
- Actively participate in workshops, social strategy and team meetings
What you will need:
- Ideally you will come with 2 years activation, social and search (YouTube)
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Understanding of brands and their specialty
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excel and Analytical skills required
What's in it for you?
This Award winning agency are the leaders in their field in Marketing and Communications. Having won multiple awards at Industry events. They celebrate success and believe in developing their people. This role is a newly created role due to growth, so this is your opportunity to make your mark.
If you said yes to all of the above, then this is your chance to contact me now: Melissa.Trousselot@xpand.com.au or call 03 8637 7306 for a confidential chat.