Social Media Manager
|Job Title:||Social Media Manager|
|Contact Name:||Koeschnake Maceda|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2018 20:47|
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore.
- Manage the day-to-day workflow of local Cloud social media channels (including content creation, monitoring, and reporting).
- Source and curate content to highlight Cloud events, partnerships, case studies, product tips product developments, etc.
- Working cross functionally with field marketing, partner marketing, events, PR, developer relations, and comms teams to highlight key moments for Cloud team.
- Work bilingually to manage local social channels with a global mindset. Be able to translate all messaging between English and the local language while understanding best practices for both local and global audiences.
- Be an expert on local usage of social media and the local audience of Cloud users.
- Build a community of Cloud advocates on social media.
- Engage with the local developer ecosystem, communities, and events.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of industry experience.
- Expertise in social media management all channels. Specifically Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Youtube. Understand best practices of social media marketing and monitoring.
- Due to the nature of market scope, proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia will be preferred.
- Experience in graphic design or digital media editing.
- Experience creating and editing content for social media.
- Strong organizational, cross-functional project and relationship management skills - Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proactive, scrappy, and ability to work independently and confidently
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Koeschnake Maceda at email@example.com. CEI No. R1548053 Licence No: 07C3147
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's