Software Engineer and Integrator - DevOps/PowerBI
|Job Title:||Software Engineer and Integrator - DevOps/PowerBI|
|Salary:||Hourly rate commensurate with experience|
|Start Date:||8 August 2019|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 15:00|
Our government client is seeking an experienced Software Engineer and Integrator to create build and release pipelines using Azure DevOps2019 and Services as well as Jenkins. You will be working with project officers to implement automated processes within agile software development methodologies and assist in the training of departmental staff.
- Create build and release pipelines using Azure DevOps2019 and Services as well as Jenkins;
- Develop application architecture documents to illustrate deployment processes;
- Document agile development practices and processes;
- Modify and implement process template changes for Azure DevOps 2019 and Services;
- Assist in the training of departmental staff in development practices
- You must be an Australian Citizen
- 3+ yrs experience with DevOps & PowerBI.
- Proficient knowledge of DevOps tooling to implement policy, automated builds, testing, and deployments.
- Technical documentation, and DevOps process development.
- Package Management Proficiency in integration using REST APIs with Service Management and Reporting Tools (Power BI).
- Knowledge of MSSQL, IIS, PLSQL, JBOSS.
- Knowledge of C# and Java, GIT, TFS and SVN.
- Tools, Nuget, NPM, Maven.
Please note: Selection Criteria responses are required for this position and are due by Wednesday 31 July 2019.
Apply online today uploading a Microsoft Word formatted Resume as this unique opportunity will not stay on the market long.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's