Software Engineer - Computer Vision
|Job Title:||Software Engineer - Computer Vision|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 10:46|
Job Summary: Perform software engineering and computer vision algorithm development on unmanned air, sea, and underwater vehicles. Perform full lifecycle software development in a small team environment. Duties would include concept development for unmanned vehicle applications, algorithm development, software engineering and field testing.
- Software and Algorithm development for computer vision, image processing, machine learning, and data fusion on unmanned air, ground, and sea platforms to enable navigation/sensing in challenging environments.
- Document algorithmic approaches, test results, prepare technical reports, present results, and demonstrate system capabilities to peer review groups, partners, working groups, and sponsors.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or other related technical discipline with 2 years of relevant experience to include a minimum of 1+ years of prior Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning development experience for computer vision.
- Experience in C/C++, Python software development.
- Knowledge of AI Concepts.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's