For this opportunity, as well as having the technical responsibility for the overall technical engineering, architecture, and design of the system and solution, this is a hands-on role that is responsible for solution implementation.
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian Citizen.
The key responsibilities for the Software Engineer will Include but not be limited to:
- Ideally over 5 years commercial experience with Windows development in C# and .Net
- Have held a software developer/engineering position or similar on a systems integration or development project
- Experience with agile development methods
- Architecting for a Microsoft Windows environment
- Design patterns (e.g. ASP.Net, Visual Studio 4.0 or higher)
- UML to support object orientated development
- Developing good user interfaces in WPF or WinForms
- Relational databases (e.g. MS SQL), PowerShell scripting
- Excellent problem-solving skills, flexible in approach and adaptable where required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good stakeholder management, ability to influence teams
- Good time-management skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the "APPLY" button below and attach your resume in Microsoft Word format.