|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Salary:||Hourly rate commensurate with experience|
|Start Date:||July/August 2019|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 12:15|
- 5+ years of experience as Solution Architect and 3+ years as an Enterprise Architect
- Must have a current security clearance (Baseline minimum)
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Our government client is seeking a high-performing, experienced Solution Architect with strong initiative, organisation skills, attention to detail and who is comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in Australian Government information security risk management and Cybersecurity technologies. The candidate will commence in late July/August, on an initial six month contract with the possibility of a six month extension.
- Developing technical, strategic and operational documents and diagrams by mapping business requirements to the systems technical requirements;
- Manage professional relationships externally and throughout the Agency;
- Architectural evaluation, design and analysis of enterprise-wide systems;
- Development and implementation of solutions; and;
- Undertake objective, critical analysis to draw accurate conclusions that recognise and manage contextual issues.
- You must be an Australian Citizen;
- You must have a current security clearance (Baseline minimum);
- Demonstrated 5+ years of experience as Solution Architect and 3+ years of experience as an Enterprise Architect;
- Proven experience in delivering high quality, well-structured communication that is fit-for-purpose;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information and designs; including the ability to interpret, analyse and present;
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders to deliver results that align with the Agency’s priorities and direction; and;
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, including experience in negotiating with senior stakeholders.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this unique opportunity will not going to stay on the market long.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's