Solution Architect (Integration)
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must have current Police check
- Must have minimum 5 yrs working as a technical/integration lead
Our government client is seeking an experienced Solution Architect (Integration) to work with established Departmental teams and third party Software Providers, using a combination of integration and technical architect skills to model systems involved, lead the development of APIs and the integration approach. The successful candidate will commence in August on an initial twelve month contract with the possibility of a twelve month extension. Your Responsibilities:
- Leading the design, development and implementation of system to system interfaces, data flows, APIs and integration middleware and supporting the Project Manager to meet project timelines
- Collaboration and communication with third party vendors, analysts, application developer and business SMEs; and;
- Tracking and management of Integration risks and issues
You will have experience in:
- You must be an Australian Citizen
- You must have current Police check
- You must have a minimum of 5 years working as a technical/integration lead
- Experience in Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with system integration, software development, message-based middleware and SOA, APIs, API management and data modelling
- Experience with implementation of Azure Service Bus and other Azure integration components (functions, Event Hub).
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and more traditional structured approaches
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks
- Demonstrated highly developed communication skills, including prioritizing, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Expertise in standard software development life cycle practices such as unit testing, integration testing, CI and CD
- Solid background in development and the ability to write complex code if required (desirable)
Please note: Selection Criteria responses are required for this position and are due by Tuesday, 23 July 2019.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this unique opportunity will not going to stay on the market long.