Sr. Director, Global Data Solutions & Strategy - Fortune 500 Company
|Job Title:||Sr. Director, Global Data Solutions & Strategy - Fortune 500 Company|
|Contact Name:||Philip Quinn|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 14:02|
My client, a Fortune 500 Manufacturing giant, with operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, is currently seeking a Senior Director level candidate to lead their Variable Data Solutions and Strategy globally. Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Global Head of Technology Solutions you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the IT strategy and execution for all aspects include defining Variable Data Solutions Strategy & Implementation of Enterprise Variable Data Platform (EVDP) on a global basis
- Research, prototype and develop new technologies in the areas of AI/ML, Big Data and IoT to position the business as the market leader and improve competitiveness
- Partner with Director of Application Support to define the future state support model and performance metrics.
- Develop and maintain an application roadmap including related business cases.
- Participate in overall business planning and innovation, understanding the organisation’s core technology competency as well as future capabilities.
- Work closely with business leaders to drive transformational change and solve operational and workflow problems
- Ensure the achievement of performance targets and strategic initiatives by setting and meeting operational goals
- Responsible for CAPEX and OPEX budgets, ensuring effective service delivery for assigned areas of responsibility.
- At least a Master's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related, with relevant certifications etc. in new and up to date technologies
- Minimum of 15 + years of overall IT global leadership experience with proven success delivering large scale projects to stated outcomes
- Solid and extensive Manufacturing, Textile/Apparel, E-commerce, Retail, Wholesale, Distribution or Supply Chain industry background
- Minimum of 5 years of experience building and leading lean, high performing teams across global locations
- Proven track record in Digital Innovation & Transformation with experience in new technologies and how they can apply to defined use cases, i.e. VR/AR, Robotics, IoT, Block Chain, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning, AI etc.
- Exceptional communication skills working with all levels of a global organisation
- Proven experience successfully developing innovative software solutions that have demonstrated business outcomes.
- Ability to negotiate requirements from multiple stakeholders and translate them into well-defined requirements and/or use cases
- Fluency in English and Mandarin non-negotiable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CBD & Inner Suburbs
CBD & Inner Suburbs
Technical Solutions Support (Leading Tech Giant)
HK$ 25 000 - 30 000/month
Senior UX Researcher - BtoC, global products
RMB 35 000 - 45 000/month + bonus
DevOps Lead - Global MNC - Hong Kong