|Job Title:||Steel Fixer|
|Contact Name:||Mark Reid|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 11:21|
- Immediate Start
- South of the River location
- Working up to 10 hour per day
A great opportunity is available to work as a Steel Fixer for our clients based south of the river.
Skills and Experience
- Must have previous Steel Fixing experience
- Ability to read drawings
- Have a safety first approach to all aspects of work
- White or Blue card
- Have own hand tools
- As this is a labour intensive role you must be physically fit
- Own reliable transport
- Must have full Australian work rights
Click ‘APPLY’ to submit your application or contact Rubicor Workforce WA on 08 6188 7000 for a confidential discussion.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.