- Immediate Start
- South of the River Location
- 8-10 hour days
A great opportunity is available to work as a Steel Fixer for our clients based South of the river.
Skills and Experience
- Must have previous Steel Fixing experience
- Ability to read drawings
- Have a safety first approach to all aspects of work
- White or Blue card
- Have own hand tools
- As this is a labour intensive role you must be physically fit
- Own reliable transport
- Must have full Australian work rights
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.