|Job Title:||Storage Administrator|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 16:01|
This role will be working on daily storage administration tasks. You will be taking accountability on the reporting measures as well. This roles requires you to take part in the design and architecture to ensure consistent performance. You will be working closely with other departments such as network team, server team and database team. For this position, production of quality documentations is utmost important. Your responsibilities also involve in performance analysis and management of incident reports.
What you’ll need?
- Bachelor Degree in the related field
- More than 3 years of experience in storage administration or storage support
- Hands-on experience with storage products such as EMC, HDS and Netapp
- Experience with NetBackup administration
- Good experience with Cisco MDS or Brocade Director class SAN switches
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's