- Well known organisation
- Ongoing opportunity for the right candidate
- Excellent pay rate
Our client located in Prestons is looking for a Store Person/Forklift Driver to join their team. The candidate must have a good attitude and takes pride in their performance and can leads by example. You must be customer focus as you will be the first point of contact when customers walk in to place or pick up an order. So previous customer service experience would be highly desirable.
This will be a long term position; hours are Monday to Friday, 7am -3.30pm.
- Greeting and taking/packing customer orders
- Picking & packing
- Receiving & dispatch
- Loading & unloading trucks
- General stores work
The successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail and have experience operating a forklift. The role is a combination of stores and forklift duties and must be willing to undertake a Medical as well as a Drug and Alcohol Check prior to starting.
To be suitable, you MUST:
- Have previous stores experience
- Hold a current Forklift Licence
- Have at least 1 years High Reach & Counterbalance Forklift Driving experience
- Have loading & unloading experience
- Have a can do attitude
- Be fit for physical work
- Be reliable, keen and hardworking
- Own reliable transport
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Must be available for an immediate interview.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Antwanett Willett on 02 9633 0500, quoting Ref No. 661489_2.