- Competitive hourly rate
- Prompt start
Rubicor Workforce is looking for experienced Forklift drivers to work with a well established and thriving client based in the Eagle Farm area.
This is a role that offers a long opportunity for the successful candidate.
You will be required to operate a forklift, carry out picking & packing of orders and material handling within a manufacturing environment.
Benefits of the role include:
- Well established organisation
- Competitive pay rate
- Full Time hours, Monday to Friday
- Immediate start
To be considered you MUST:
- Hold a current Forlift licence AND have a min of 12 months recent experience [essential] **experience in a manufacturing environment would be highly advantageous
- Be self motivated and have the drive to be an integral part of a hard working team
- Have your own reliable transport and in a position to accommodate both day and afternoon shifts * *Females are strongly encouraged to apply **Pre-employent medical required, including Drug & Alcohol test
Please apply with a minimum of 2 x current and contactable work referees. As this role is a long term opportunity you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident and/or have unlimited and unrestriced working rights within Australia.
Rubicor Workforce is a leading mid tier provider of workforce solutions specialising in the sector of Manufacturing and Logistics / Distribution. Our success has been built upon an absolute commitment to workplace safety, client satisfaction and high quality employees who share our commitment to workplace safety and providing exceptional service to our clients.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brittney Wehrman on 07 3339 9000, quoting Ref No. 660384_1.