Founded over 50 years ago in Australia this business has grown into a global leader in their space in the industrial service industry. The business provides strategic options for companies looking to improve their supply chain operations and offers innovative logistics solutions for their customers.
About the role
Reporting into the Senior Manager for Retail Channels & Platform Life Cycle Management this unique role is responsible for managing, owning and developing the relationship between this business and its customers at site level. You will be required to ensure the clients processes are in-line with business requirements, identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations.
This role would ideally suit a customer focused Supply Chain Coordinator who has experience in analysis and reporting, a sound understanding of supply chains, process mapping and evaluation as well as general transport and logistics operations.
Skills & experience:
- Proven ability to map processes, identify issues and communicate recommendations
- Highly effective interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Understanding of project management structure and requirements
- Confident presenting at all levels
On offer is a good base, plus bonus, car and all required tools of the trade.
Sound interesting? Apply Now!
Please note that you must already have the right to live and work in New Zealand.