Essential Skills / Knowledge:
The resources are required to perform the following duties to facilitate the implementation
- Building new machines in line with individual machine specifications specified in the Build and Deploy database (imaging computers).
- Physical installation (including cable management) and de-installation of EUC hardware.
- Building of machines and installing applications via SCCM as well as manual installs.
- Testing of EUC hardware including power on, network connectivity and confirming applications have been deployed as required.
- Provide first level support to end users during the transition period, including incident recording, resolution where possible and escalation.
- Assist with the maintenance of the ICT configuration management database.
- Assist in the maintenance of/updates to the Build and Deploy database.
- Contribute to and assist with the maintenance of service desk and client services procedures.
- Resolve ICT related incidents and requests as required.
- Respond to user complaints using conflict resolution techniques.
- Assist in change management activities to assist end users.
- Liaise with external service/software providers where applicable to ensure EUC devices function properly.
- Ensure rigorous testing and quality control procedures are applied such that all EUC devices are end user ready.
- Provide shift based phased opening heightened support as required.