|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
The role will report to the Manager Procurement & Contracts, and does involve some travel to site.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of optimal performance and utilisation of the systems and processes which support and govern the procure-to-pay functions within the company, coupled with a high level of customer service to internal (and, at times, external) stakeholders. The role entails being responsible for the management and coordination of procurement systems and process which are critical to operational success.
To be successful within this role, you will drive the optimisation of the company's ERP system, as this in turn drives sourcing decisions, facilitates the on-boarding and managing of implemented contracts, and enables using reliable systems data to drive procurement and whole-of-business decision making. In addition, the scope of this role will be to identify and operationalise appropriate technology enablers becoming commonplace in procurement excellence. Using your experience, combined with your passion for attaining excellence in the ways a procurement function should perform today and readying it as a procure-to-pay function of tomorrow, you will transform the systems and processes currently in place.
Skills and experience required:
- Qualifications related to Supply Chain, Business or Finance along with related experience in the procurement discipline in a mining or other asset intensive industry environment.
- Successful experience performing a similar role for another organisation will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify and analyse problems and implement solutions
- Effectively manage and coordinate multiple projects
- Ability to lead and direct staff effectively.
What's on offer?
- Industry competitive remuneration packages
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Gym memberships and other health and well-being initiatives.
Their key values:
Efforts are noticed, contributions and ideas are valued, and their people are recognised.
Applications close Monday 9th October COB.
We look forward to receiving your application!
This job has expired