To be considered for this role you must be an Australian Citizen.
The Systems Engineer is an integral member of the project team. Reporting to the project manager core responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in producing System Engineering related documentation, such as:, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Top and Intermediate level design documents, Test Plans and Procedures interface,
- Assistance in conducting customer acceptance testing.
- Preparation of supporting documentation in accordance with QA requirements.
- Carry out delegated systems engineering activities for assigned projects.
- Provide assistance with requirements management, system design and definition, and system testing through to customer acceptance.
- Ensure design for maintenance and support.
- Analyse problems and specify, design and implement solutions to these problems.
To secure this role it is essential that you possess following;
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline
- With at least 5 years post graduate experience.
- Ideally you will qualify for Graduate Membership of the Institute of Engineers Australia
- Have worked in a software engineering designing and developing technical documentation.
- Good understanding in complete Software Development Life Cycle.