My client, one of the world's leading and largest Tech companies is currently seeking a Systems Support Analyst to join their operations in Hong Kong. Reporting locally to regional tech heads and to USHQ you will be responsible for the following:
- Engage with Business Operations and IT teams to resolve critical business production issues
- Data collection of system performance indicators, scorecard creation internal and external
- Identify opportunities for systemic improvements, root cause and corrective action determination for all support issues
- Participate in Partner QBRs and facilitate support reviews with External Partners
- Review all master and parent tasks for: KPI, Stability Criteria and Test Cases, participate in UAT; serve as stand in for Business where authorised
- Sign-off on operational documentation and training materials before solution release when applicable
- Daily, weekly communication between our CMs (contract manufacturers) and 3PL (warehouses) in Asia
- 8+ years of experience in hi-tech industry preferably in consumer hardware/consume electronics, MBA preferred.
- Experience with Oracle Supply Chain and Order Management modules
- Solid knowledge/experience in Contract Manufacturing, Purchase Order Management, E-commerce, Finance & Accounting or Logistics etc.
- Good knowledge of end-to-end business systems processes and flows
- Excellent SAP or other ERP experience
- Ability to speaking fluent English and Mandarin
- Ability to travel to US and other geographical locations for training and support roles
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may contact Philip on firstname.lastname@example.org