You will be someone who is committed to professional growth, excited about the Profession, enjoys a challenge along with the ability to prioritise workflow and build strong business relationships with clients and colleagues. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds;
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals;
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements;
- Prepare FBT returns;
- Client consultation and successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Business advisory, tax planning and consulting;
- Assist and support a team in the completion of their work.
Our client rewards their staff with competitive remuneration and incentive program, supportive Partners and technical training, support and development. You will have the opportunity to work with high net wealth clients as well as experienced, professional colleagues and offers the successful candidate excellent long term career prospects.
Please follow the links to apply. Multiple opportunities exist for this client. For a confidential discussion on this role or other accounting opportunities, please call Cara.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Consultant - Accounting & Finance
08 9212 1001