Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the Firm's clients and staff;
- Providing guidance and expertise to team members;
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for variety of clients across multiple industry sectors;
- Planning and coordinating work and maintaining strong productivity levels.
To Be Successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and qualified or part-qualified in the CA or CPA Program;
- 3-4 years of recent work experience within a public accounting firm;
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian reporting requirements especially AIFRS Accounting, current tax legislation and Corporation Act, ASIC and ASX requirements;
- Working experience with MYOB and XERO desirable;
- Ability to build excellent client relationships with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate the interest and skills required to guide and mentor junior staff.
For further information on this opportunity contact Cara Carrodus CPA on 9212 1001 or email@example.com to discuss or apply to this position direct to be considered.