Working with Global Enterprise partners, my client is a leading financial services company providing services to major entities in Australia. They effectively run like a bank- delivering investment Management solutions as well as trading in their own market place. The company is heavily funded and looking to expand their tech stack to more modern and exciting technologies.
My client is looking for a senior developer with experience in capital markets in particular with Bonds and fixed incomes to lead and develop their own team. You will be working with the latest tech stacks and be passionate about innovative and cutting edge technologies. Essentially you will be establishing a Devops practice so a good knowledge of AWS will also be highly desirable.
- Degree in IT or computer science
- 10 years + experience as a developer - java, c++/ c#
- 5+ years experience in capital markets/ investment banking/ fintech
- Business knowledge of trading in particular BONDS + FIXED INCOMES
- Node Js, typescript, Mongo DB, Dynamo DB
- 2 years experience with AWS (lambda would be highly desired)
- Strong CI/CD and DevOps process/tools exposure to Atlassian tooling an advantage
- Linux and Windows experience
- understanding of great UX Design
-pr / citizenship needed-What is in it for you?
Make the move into the devops space with your own dedicated team, on a greenfield project. Making your own footprint in an organisation that will give you all the tools and listen to your tech stack ideas.
If you want to have a confidential chat then give me a call on 0280474020 or email me your resume firstname.lastname@example.org