Technical Communicator | Technical Specialist | Technical Rep
|Job Title:||Technical Communicator | Technical Specialist | Technical Rep|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 13:00|
Our client is one of the largest Mining Equipment Manufacturing companies in the world who is seeking a Technical Communicator to work within a team of specialists.
- Monday to Friday, 8 hours days
- Based in South Guildford
- Travel will be required (FIFO & Metro)
- Ongoing position with potential for permanency
Reporting to the Technical Manager, your responsible for providing high quality recommendations on technical faults within their designated SME area to customers within WA. As the Technical Communicator your duties will include inspection and management of product issues, machine operation and performance, carry out fault finding, identify failure modes and provide advice and assistance around equipment maintenance processes and improvements
While travel is minimal the successful candidate must be able to travel at short notice at the request of the customer and also be available to take calls etc. when required after business hours.
- HD Mechanical Trade qualification with a minimum of 7 years post trade CAT experience
- Sound knowledge of Rotary Drill/Track Drill Products
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with diagnostic tools
- Failure analysis skills
- High level of communication skills
- Basic computer literacy skills
- High level customer service skills
- Current drivers licence
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's