As Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for the technical relationship between our product partners.
- From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of the client’s product partnerships.
- You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will oversee the technical execution and business operations of partnerships, as well as prioritize projects and resources.
- Work closely with our Business Development team to develop, and optimize new business opportunities and develop warm client relationships by leveraging products and technologies.
- Provide consulting services to partners build lasting relationships and be sensitive to client needs.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting their problems.
- Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from engineers to marketing professionals.
- Perform implementation reviews, champion new product features, and provide partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop their long-term success and improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Product Management and Engineering.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills. Experience working with and managing external partners/customers.
- Familiarity with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems/commands is added advantage.
Apply NOW online via the links provided or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org