This is for a Global FinTech Company.
If you still like doing hands on development, designing architecture, delivery and mentoring junior developers, THIS IS FOR YOU!
What you will do:
- You will be responsible in solution development and delivery
- Designs and codes technical solutions
- You will own the software development lifecycle
- Coach and mentor a team of developers
- Will consistently deliver high quality service to clients
- You should be able to provide technical direction, appreciates the latest industry trends and recognizes the best solutions for the clients.
- Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments
- Possesses significant knowledge of JEE architecture
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of Java/JEE application development (preferably on WebSphere and/or WebLogic)
- Solid understanding on Equities, Trading, Securities, Settlement, Market Data
- You should know how equity data structures as provided by key data providers (Thomson Reuters, FactSet, Bloomberg, etc.) are used in trading / settlement
- Possesses demonstrated work experience with more than one relational database management system.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model
- Willing to travel for major project phases for a number of weeks to a few months
(CEI No: R1107413) Licence No: 07C3147