This is a unique opportunity working on a exciting new project upgrading a trading system within an investment banking organisation.
What you'll need?
- Backend Java experience, especially new features of Java 8
- Agile Software Development
- Testing Automation
- Spring Framework
- SQL - relational database experience
- Continuous Integration process and tools like Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Test Driven Development
- Java Message Queues
- Financial Markets and Products, especially G20 and MIFID reporting requirements and front office apps like Murex, Calypso
- Experience with XML
- Apache Camel
- Drools rule engine
- DevOps practices and deployment automation tools (Puppet, Ansible)
- Acceptance test frameworks like Cucumber, JBehave, Fitness
- Functional Programming languages - Scala, Groovy
- Git source version control system
- Financial Info eXchange format (FIX)
If the above sounds like you then click APPLY NOW or phone Christine on (03) 8637 7300 for more information.