My client is a small but leading bank in Australia which delivers investment Management solutions as well as trading in their own market place. The company is heavily funded and looking to update their tech stack to more modern and cutting edge technologies.
As the Technical Manager Development you will be responsible for creating the best development team, leading and implementing a DevOps culture. Ideally you will have a capital markets background and hands on experience with the latest web tech stack and AWS.
- Degree in IT or computer science and 10+ years industry experience
- Experience in capital markets/ investment banking/ fintech or similar
- Recent experience managing Development teams and projects
- Strong cloud delivery experience - AWS/AZURE
- Strong CI/CD and DevOps process/tools exposure to Atlassian tooling an advantage
- PR /Citizenship required
- Live and breathe agility
Make the move into the DevOps space with your own dedicated team, on a greenfield project. Making your own footprint in an organisation that will give you all the tools and listen to your tech stack ideas. The company is located in brand new offices in the CBD- they offer Flexible working arrangements, work from anywhere!
If you want to have a confidential chat then give me a call on 0280474020 or email me your resume email@example.com