Xpand is looking to hire a Technical Program Manager to work on technology client's partner support products. You will provide end-to-end technical and operational support for most products. This includes influencing product strategy, helping onboard new partners, developing scalable product tools, providing technical implementation services to our most strategic partners, and providing ongoing partner management.
This is a 6 month contract based in Singapore.
- Participate in day-to-day operations supporting product
- Scripting as well as reviewing your peer’s work and collaborating to find technical solutions.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to ensure curated content meets team goals
- 1-2 years work experience
- BA or equivalent in a technical field
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Must proactively communicate status to stakeholders.
- Demonstrable knowledge of SQL and Databases
- Seeking experience with knowledge in HTML + three coding languages.
- Independent worker who can prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to rapidly-changing environment and process changes
- Needs to be as excellent team player with meticulous attention to detail.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Koeschnake Maceda at email@example.com. CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147