Are you a natural consultant with excellent stakeholder/client engagement and management experience?
Do you have a background in banking and financial systems management?
If this sounds like you then read on for the details of this exciting career opportunity.
Working within a strategically critical technology function responsible for some of the organisations core business platforms, the Technical Service Owner will be responsible managing a portfolio of Technical services. In doing this the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Own the service strategy for the portfolio
- Deliver the strategy, including support roadmaps, for the Technology Services Portfolio
- Engage with key business stakeholders to understand the direction of their functions and use this insight to shape the future direction of the portfolio
- Utilise your architectural understanding to provide input into strategic direction of technology platforms within the portfolio
- Ensure Service Level agreements are established and regularly updated
- Be engaged in investment and change activity across the portfolio
- Be responsible for the governance of service continuity plans.
- Risk and capacity management
- Manage commercial and contractual relationships with third party providers
- A proven background and knowledge of Banking and/or Financial products and associated technologies
- Demonstrable experience of managing technology functions
- Proven experience of project/program delivery
- Excellent consulting skills with proven experience of senior stakeholder/client engagement and management
- An understanding of technology architecture
- A collaborative approach with an ability to achieve consensus in environments where stakeholders have conflicting priorities
- Good business acumen with a clear understanding of the customer and how to translate their needs to relevant technology services
- Vendor management experience including commercial and contractual management.