We are looking for a telephony specialist for a 12-month contract based in Sydney CBD. Ideally, you will have a broad range of experience working in IVR and CTI development.
The purpose of the role will be to work with customer facing operational teams to gather business requirements for ongoing telephony operational support. Troubleshoot and deliver key outcomes of the Genesys programme.
• Configure Genesys components and manage the Genesys configuration environment, including user adds, moves and changes on the Genesys platform.
• Design, develop, maintain and test Genesys routing logic.
• Act as the first line of support for troubleshooting for Genesys cloud issues.
• Work with the Genesys technical support team during escalated issues.
• Review solutions proposed and developed by others to ensure they meet platform requirements for scalability and supportability.
• Analyse the business requirements relating to the Genesys contact center platform.
• Work closely with Quality Assurance, testers and support staff to ensure solutions are delivered on time and to the required quality standards.
• Provide customer facing consultancy across the Genesys suite throughout design and delivery to ensure customer expectations are met and technical dependencies understood.
• Design solutions that add business value while ensuring future flexibility and scalability.
• Keep up to date with new releases and features that will support operational delivery and customer experience.
If this sounds like the role for you please hit apply.