Rubicor Technical, on behalf of our client, are recruiting an experienced Testing Manager – Operational Systems
to lead and manage the program of testing of various business-critical Operational Systems projects in preparation for acceptance by the business and system "go live".
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership of key operational issues relating to technology-enabled business change projects.
- Participate and contribute towards effective strategy formulation, customer, business partner and stakeholder engagement, financial and commercial excellence and people leadership.
- Coordinate a team of technical specialists and business subject matter experts to enable the successful implementation, deployment and operation of various business critical, technology-enabled Operational Systems project initiatives.
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate a program of testing and deployment across projects to ensure consistent quality and functionality into business operations.
- Ensure that the process of testing and acceptance of systems implementations addresses risks and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure the quality and success of organisational and project outcomes through the diligent application of best practice system testing strategies
- Through testing outcomes, demonstrate that the incoming operational systems comply with organisational requirements for operational readiness and transition to production
- Identify and advise adequate and appropriate technical experts to deliver on the testing and deployment of Operational Systems initiatives.
- Provide regular reports on the progress of testing and deployment of Operational Systems initiatives during the deployment period that identifies risks, barriers and mitigations to ensure the ongoing smooth transition to "go live".
- Act as the initial point of escalation of testing faults and coordinate an early response to enable timely and sustained fault resolution.
- Extensive knowledge in the application of assurance testing in software engineering / software development lifecycle processes.
- High level of skill in defining and developing testing strategy, test plans, test cases, processes, activities and criteria for the successful execution of testing activities.
- High level of skill in undertaking test estimation and planning considering the risk, scope, approach, resources and schedule necessary to successfully achieve product quality.
- High level of skill in the management and control of test execution identifying and reporting on defects, severity, priority and remedial actions.
- High level of skill in the leadership and management of a team of technical specialists and business subject matter experts.
- High level of conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of influencing, interpersonal, consultation, relationship building, negotiation and communication skills that build and sustain productive relationships and partnerships.
This is a 12 months Fixed Term Contract opportunity. Standard 38 hours per week – Monday to Friday in Brisbane CBD.
The recruitment and selection process for this position will require the successful applicant to undertake a Drug and Alcohol Pre-Employment Health Assessment.
To apply follow the link.