Trade Qualified Fitter REQUIRED IN WITHCOTT
Rubicor Workforce is a leading mid tier provider of workforce solutions specialising in the sector of Manufacturing and Logistics / Distribution. Our success has been built upon an absolute commitment to workplace safety, client satisfaction and high quality employees who share our commitment to workplace safety and providing exceptional service to our clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Process workers to join our client - a major manufacturer and supplier of a variety of Steel products throughout Australia.
We require a highly motivated and experienced candidate with a great attitude to fill this role immediately.
You MUST be reliable.
You MUST be located within a reasonable distance from WITHCOTT
Benefits of the role include:
- full time hours working Mon Fri with opportunity for overtime
- $30 per hour pay rate
- Onsite parking
- Modern equipment and a great working environment
- the opportunity to become a PERMANENT employee once you prove your skills and work ethic
In order to be considered for the role applicants must possess the following:
- Recent experience working with a manual lathe machine
- Recent experience in brake press operation, guilotines, punches etc
- A drive to achieve and exceed the daily KPI for your output
- An OUTSTANDING work ethic
- Forklift ticket would be an advantage
Please ensure you include 2 work references.
The successful candidates will be an Australian Permanent Resident with a drive to succeed, an excellent approach to teamwork, and also be able to work unsupervised.
Pre employment Medical (Includes DRUG and ALCOHOL TEST)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brittney Wehrman on 07 3339 9000, quoting Ref No. 357384_2.